We are recruiting…
As a continually growing family business, we are committed to the recruitment of a high quality Business Administrator to assist in a busy office environment within our heating and electrical business.
As an experienced administrator you will be capable of managing various roles across several parts of the company operations including finance, administration and inbound calls from our contract tenants and engineers to ensure that the company meets its access and compliance targets.
You will be experienced in dealing with people from all walks of life, via all communication channels in particular the telephone.
Do you fit the role?
The candidate we are looking for will be –
- Strong in Customer focussed telephonic skills
- Well educated and experienced, preferably in the M and E sector
- Highly computer literate and capable of using a range of software systems
- Excellent in letter writing and possess literacy skills
- Experience in basic aspects of finance and have a eye for detail
- With excellent references and confirmed experience
- Self-motivated, flexible and personable individuals who display initiative
- Capable of taking on a diverse range of responsibilities including-
- Contract support (ordering parts and organising labour)
- Scheduling and acting upon business and compliance timetables
- Competent in the use of MS word and Excel to a high level
- Full drivers licence preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
We are passionate about developing our workforce and providing training opportunities to all members of staff. The successful candidate will benefit from being a member of a growing team with opportunities to progress professionally and personally. You will work largely as a team and benefit from a generous salary and company performance bonus schemes.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please download and complete the below documentation:
Deadline: Friday 9th October 2020 (5pm submission)
Contact: Natalie Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org)